Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Celebration Heartache


Okay there are many aspects of moving that can be somewhat exciting - say the thought of exploring a new area, meeting new people, seeing new things, etc. The flip side is that there are many aspects to moving that quite frankly suck! I think the number one worst part being having to say good-bye to all of the wonderful people we had met - I felt like my heart was breaking - literally that is how I felt...heartbroken. Not to be dramatic but I really had met some fantastic people and were really just starting to get to know them. I was sad to not have those people in my daily lives and same for their kids. When you have just endured this same experience just TWO years ago...the scars are still visible!!



However, I have to believe that life takes you were you need to be and sometimes there is a greater plan - so as my stubborn soul bucks this move left right and center - I just have to tell myself that "there is a plan".

To all of the wonderful people we met in Orlando/Celebration - thanks for filling our hearts with yours and sharing your lives with us - thanks to all of the many people to stopped to say good-bye, came to parties, gave wondeful gifts, organized parties, etc - you all are amazing!

No comments: