Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Joshua Bedford Turns 4!!Here are a few of the scary pirates that came out to celebrate

The cake that I stayed up late to make - someday they will appreciate not having a store bought birthday cake... in the meantime I think I need to take some cake decorating lessons!!

Just being new to Austin we weren't sure what to do about Joshua's birthday - do we just do something fun as a family do we have a couple of kids over??? We decided at the last minute to invite a few families that we had gotten to know over for a "Pirates and Princesses of the Caribbean" adults and kids party. Complete with a treasure hunt and pinata for the kids and jerk chicken and Havana Clubs and cokes for the parents. I have to say I think it has been my favorite birthday party yet. Just a nice combination of great kids, parents and some good Cuban Rum!!


No comments: